The school day begins at 9:00 AM and ends at 3:41 PM.
- Students should not arrive at school prior to 8:40 AM unless they are registered in Extended Day. There is no supervision before 8:40 AM and children should not be on the school grounds without supervision.
- Morning Extended Day begins at promptly 7 AM and afternoon Extended Day ends promptly at 6:00 PM.
- If your child is a walker: Crossing guards will be on duty from 8:30 – 9:00 AM and from 3:40 – 4:10 PM at the following intersections: 7th Street and Highland Street and 7th Street and Walter Reed Drive.
- If you bring your child by car: Please park in the two-hour visitor parking spots and walk your child to the entrance or use the Kiss and Learn lane coming in from Walter Reed Drive. Please do not park in the Kiss & Learn lane.
- Breakfast is served 8:40 – 8:50 AM. Breakfast will cost $1.70, unless you qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch.
Arrival: Supervised outdoor recess from 8:40-8:50
- PreK & K – Highland Street Blacktop
- 1st – 5th Grade – Walter Reed Playground/Blacktop
Dismissal: If you pick your child up from Patrick Henry at the end of the day, please park in the lot and go to the dismissal location assigned for your child’s grade level.
- Pre-K, 1st, and 2nd Grade – Main Lobby.
- Kindergarten – Highland Street blacktop.
- 3rd – 5th Grade – Walter Reed Playground blacktop.